Quotes To Get You Through The Day.

"I am your butter and your bread. The voice that's in your head. I'll take you in and fill you up with a lack of being fed" -Ana

"They were shallow at first, and short, like claw marks made by a desperate cat that wanted to hid under the front porch. Cutting pain was a different flavor of hurt. It made it easier not to think about having my body and my family and my life stolen, made it easier not to care...." - Wintergirls. Pg. 166

"
Food is life. And that's the problem. When you're alive, people can hurt you. It's easier to crawl into a bone cage or a snowdrift of confusion. It's easier to lock everybody out." - Wintergirls. Pg. 275

Thin has a taste all its own.

I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norm, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

Ask me to show you perfect and I will show you a thin person.

Pain is only as real as you allow it to be

"I am STRONG. I am EMPTY. I am PURE. I am FREE."

Friday, May 21, 2010

Great Quote

"Within me lies a treasure hunt, when I lose- I win."

I'm part of an amazingly supportive site called PrettyThin. Without it, and the wonderful people that frequent the site, I wouldn't be nearly as motivated, nor would I be able to resist the cravings. I found this quote on one of the member's "signatures" and I liked it, so I thought I'd share it with more people who may like it. It's rather awesome in my opinion.

Listening to : My Heroine by Silverstein. iTunes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment