Quotes To Get You Through The Day.

"I am your butter and your bread. The voice that's in your head. I'll take you in and fill you up with a lack of being fed" -Ana

"They were shallow at first, and short, like claw marks made by a desperate cat that wanted to hid under the front porch. Cutting pain was a different flavor of hurt. It made it easier not to think about having my body and my family and my life stolen, made it easier not to care...." - Wintergirls. Pg. 166

"
Food is life. And that's the problem. When you're alive, people can hurt you. It's easier to crawl into a bone cage or a snowdrift of confusion. It's easier to lock everybody out." - Wintergirls. Pg. 275

Thin has a taste all its own.

I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norm, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

Ask me to show you perfect and I will show you a thin person.

Pain is only as real as you allow it to be

"I am STRONG. I am EMPTY. I am PURE. I am FREE."

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yay.

Today started out horribly, I was hungover from drinking myself to sleep last night on straight whiskey, and had a nervous breakdown because I thought my boyfriend had had enough of me. But then I had my first Tae Kwon Do class/lesson and it was so much fun and made me break out into such a sweat. I feel SO much better now and love that I made it through the first night without having to quit, seeing as how I'm out of shape and a wreck physically. :) Best part is! It's four nights a week which means that I've got an hour every night of working out without having to motivate myself to do it-which was the hardest part for me(no motivation whatsoever)-so this is the BEST day ever. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment